Whether you’re looking for a side hustle or want to become the owner of your own ecommerce business, Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a great place to start. Amazon’s fulfillment program allows you to take advantage of its vast warehouses, excellent customer service, and quick shipping.
While Amazon makes it easy for you to create an account and set up your online store, it is still up to you to cultivate your inventory and attract potential customers. Taking an Amazon FBA course will give you a competitive advantage in this saturated market.
Read how this Amazon FBA seller sold his business for $54,000 working just 40 per year!
Top 6 Amazon FBA Courses
Fulfillment by Amazon has been around long enough for early adopters and online businesses to develop quick tips and best practices to make the most of your FBA business. Whether you are just starting, or you’re an experienced ecommerce professional, we’ve rounded up the top places for you to find the best Amazon FBA course.
Jessica created The Selling Family site as a place to document her journey selling on Amazon full time after her husband quit his corporate job to work from home with her. The blog quickly grew into one of the go-to resources for people looking to start an Amazon FBA business.
Jessica has been featured in places like Smart Passive Income, Money Saving Mom, and Making Sense of Cents.
Her Amazon Boot Camp course is considered one of the most comprehensive and step-by-step courses for starting a retail arbitrage business on Amazon.
The course is broken down into bite-sized video lessons that cover everything you need to get started on Amazon, including:
- How to start an Amazon business from scratch
- How to set up and use the Amazon Seller App
- How to source products locally and online
- How to manage your seller account
- And more
Amazon Boot Camp is an excellent course for someone wanting to start Amazon using the retail arbitrage method.
- Offers a monthly payment plan option and money-back guarantee
- Creators are always updating their information with Amazon’s changes
- Includes bonuses such as category ungating and book sourcing guide
- Has been around for more than 8 years
Consider these drawbacks when deciding which course to take.
- Facebook group is available as an add-on, or with the highest-priced plan only
- Focuses on Retail Arbitrage and Online Arbitrage and does not cover wholesale or sourcing from china
BONUS: The Selling Family has a free video training that will show you exactly how to find products you can resell without having to sign up for a seller account or anything.
It may be the most expensive course on this list, but the Amazing Selling Machine (ASM) is a complete package course that will help you start and grow your brand online. Your ASM registration provides you with unlimited access to their tools and services.
- Access to private resources
- Downloadable scripts, templates, and worksheets
- Access to an exclusive community of other ASM participants to share information, tips, and tricks
- Over 180 hours of pre-recorded video training
- Opportunity to join networking and skill-building events
You get what you pay for, and ASM gives you a lot.
- Actionable tips that you can use immediately
- Access to an online community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Access to top mentors in the industry
Like with other services, this may not be the ideal Amazon FBA course for everyone.
- Costly service
- There may be a waiting period to sign on
Freedom Builder Bootcamp was created by Jungle Scout, the leader in software products specifically designed for helping Amazon FBA sellers. This complete course is coached by award winning 8 figure Amazon seller, Greg Mercer.
The course is split up over 10 different modules and is comprised of over 30+ hours of video content, along with downloadable PDF’s. As I’ve said in my Jungle Scout review, if it was not for Jungle Scout I would not have become a successful Amazon seller myself!
- $999 one time fee, includes 1 year of Jungle Scout Professional
- Proven coach who is a successful Amazon seller
- Presented by the best FBA SaaS company
- A lot of value for the money
- Easily broken down into modules
- Awesome customer service support
- Printable PDF’s
- Price point may be too high for some
Silent Sales Machine developed its Proven Amazon Course 2.0 to take subscribers on a deep dive in building their Amazon FBA business from the ground up. Unlike other Amazon FBA courses, the Proven Amazon Course 2.0 is a monthly subscription fee that gives you access to the tools offered by this service.
- Understanding the basics of Amazon selling
- Proven strategies for online and wholesale product sourcing
- How to support local businesses and build your online store
- Other tools and services that you may not have planned for like accounting
This membership service provides benefits to help you become a successful entrepreneur.
- Created and developed by existing Amazon FBA experts
- Covers a wide range of strategies
- Join an active Facebook group to learn from peers
This subscription service has some drawbacks.
- Ongoing membership fee
- Cluttered website design is confusing to navigate
Udemy is an online skill-building website that connects you with knowledgeable instructors around the world. You can choose from a wide range of topics, including home business courses that feature Fulfillment by Amazon best practices.
In this best Amazon FBA course, you will learn how to launch a successful online store through Amazon’s platform. Here, you will learn the basics of establishing your e-commerce business.
- Know what you should be selling on Amazon
- How to negotiate prices to buy and sell competitively
- How to source goods from around the world
- Become a work from home entrepreneur
- Learn how to use Jungle Scout
Udemy’s courses can be pricier than other skill-building websites, but they focus on helping you earn a profit. They also offer new users discounts and a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your course.
Learn the skills to get a better return on investment and become successful selling on Amazon.
- Great operational tips to get you set up
- Useful information on where to source products
- Clear, concise information that is easy to digest
This course may not have everything you are looking for, but you can choose to supplement with another course or find one that better suits your needs.
- US-based tips that may not be suited for international sellers
- Some information may be outdated
6. Insanely Profitable 2021 Amazon FBA Product Research Methods on Skillshare
Skillshare connects users with professionals in the field of interest and offers free or paid programs. This free Amazon FBA course provides almost seven hours of class time broken out into easy to understand modules that focus on specific lessons.
- Where to find in-demand products with little competition
- Products to avoid
- Utilizing Helium 10 to optimize your business
- Understanding Amazon FBA fees
This course explains how you can utilize other websites, like eBay or Etsy, to see what is popular but not yet available on Amazon to source innovative products to your online store.
Get your online business off the ground.
- Gets into all of the details of each topic
- Thoroughly researched and offers valuable information
- Engaging course teacher
Here are some things to keep in mind about this course.
- Best for beginners and not helpful if you have experience in ecommerce
- A lot of products are hypothetical instead of real-world examples
The Bottom Line
Fulfillment by Amazon can be a lucrative side business (I sold over $5,200 in product my first month) or a full-time venture. However, knowing the ins-and-outs will help you make the most of your investment while navigating the ever growing pool of sellers competing for customers.
Take a deep dive into online selling or bush up on your skills to stay ahead of the competition with an Amazon FBA course. You can choose from beginner basics to advanced training and improve your procurement, marketing, and Amazon listing skills.
Note: Money Nomad LLC is an affiliate of some of the above mentioned courses, and may earn a commission if you use a link, and make a purchase, at no extra cost to yourself.