Whether you’re looking for a side hustle or want to become the owner of your own ecommerce business, Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a great place to start. Amazon’s fulfillment program allows you to take advantage of its vast warehouses, excellent customer service, and quick shipping.
While Amazon makes it easy for you to create an account and set up your online store, it is still up to you to cultivate your inventory and attract potential customers. Taking an Amazon FBA course will give you a competitive advantage in this saturated market.
Read how this Amazon FBA seller sold his business for $54,000 working just 40 per year!
Top 5 Amazon FBA Courses
Fulfillment by Amazon has been around long enough for early adopters and online businesses to develop quick tips and best practices to make the most of your FBA business. Whether you are just starting, or you’re an experienced ecommerce professional, we’ve rounded up the top places for you to find the best Amazon FBA course.
1. How to Sell on Amazon Mastery Course on Udemy
Udemy is an online skill-building website that connects you with knowledgeable instructors around the world. You can choose from a wide range of topics, including home business courses that feature Fulfillment by Amazon best practices.
In this best Amazon FBA course, you will learn how to launch a successful online store through Amazon’s platform. Here, you will learn the basics of establishing your e-commerce business.
- Know what you should be selling on Amazon
- How to negotiate prices to buy and sell competitively
- How to source goods from around the world
- Become a work from home entrepreneur
- Learn how to use Jungle Scout
Udemy’s courses can be pricier than other skill-building websites, but they focus on helping you earn a profit. They also offer new users discounts and a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your course.
Learn the skills to get a better return on investment and become successful selling on Amazon.
- Great operational tips to get you set up
- Useful information on where to source products
- Clear, concise information that is easy to digest
This course may not have everything you are looking for, but you can choose to supplement with another course or find one that better suits your needs.
- US-based tips that may not be suited for international sellers
- Some information may be outdated
It may be the most expensive course on this list, but the Amazing Selling Machine (ASM) is a complete package course that will help you start and grow your brand online. Your ASM registration provides you with unlimited access to their tools and services.
- Access to private resources
- Downloadable scripts, templates, and worksheets
- Access to an exclusive community of other ASM participants to share information, tips, and tricks
- Over 180 hours of pre-recorded video training
- Opportunity to join networking and skill-building events
You get what you pay for, and ASM gives you a lot.
- Actionable tips that you can use immediately
- Access to an online community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Access to top mentors in the industry
Like with other services, this may not be the ideal Amazon FBA course for everyone.
- Costly service
- There may be a waiting period to sign on
Silent Sales Machine developed its Proven Amazon Course 2.0 to take subscribers on a deep dive in building their Amazon FBA business from the ground up. Unlike other Amazon FBA courses, the Proven Amazon Course 2.0 is a monthly subscription fee that gives you access to the tools offered by this service.
- Understanding the basics of Amazon selling
- Proven strategies for online and wholesale product sourcing
- How to support local businesses and build your online store
- Other tools and services that you may not have planned for like accounting
This membership service provides benefits to help you become a successful entrepreneur.
- Created and developed by existing Amazon FBA experts
- Covers a wide range of strategies
- Join an active Facebook group to learn from peers
This subscription service has some drawbacks.
- Ongoing membership fee
- Cluttered website design is confusing to navigate
The Selling Family created a blog based on their experiences selling online, which grew into comprehensive courses teaching the skills needed to start your own online business. Amazon Boot Camp covers everything about Amazon FBA including customer shopping habits. They break down their training programs into subject-related modules.
- Understanding Amazon FBA basics
- How to set up and manage your Amazon account
- What apps and supplies you will need
- Product evaluation and sourcing
Amazon Boot Camp is an excellent value for the services provided.
- Offer a payment plan for the course and money-back guarantee
- Creators are always updating their information with Amazon’s changes
- Included bonuses, like Buyer Sales Tax Guide
Consider these drawbacks when deciding which course to take.
- There are no Q&A features offered on their website
- Videos do not come with text so you can’t scan through tutorials
5. Insanely Profitable 2020 Amazon FBA Product Research Methods on Skillshare
Skillshare connects users with professionals in the field of interest and offers free or paid programs. This free Amazon FBA course provides almost seven hours of class time broken out into easy to understand modules that focus on specific lessons.
- Where to find in-demand products with little competition
- Products to avoid
- Utilizing Helium 10 to optimize your business
- Understanding Amazon FBA fees
This course explains how you can utilize other websites, like eBay or Etsy, to see what is popular but not yet available on Amazon to source innovative products to your online store.
Get your online business off the ground.
- Gets into all of the details of each topic
- Thoroughly researched and offers valuable information
- Engaging course teacher
Here are some things to keep in mind about this course.
- Best for beginners and not helpful if you have experience in ecommerce
- A lot of products are hypothetical instead of real-world examples
The Bottom Line
Fulfillment by Amazon can be a lucrative side business (I sold over $5,200 in product my first month) or a full-time venture. However, knowing the ins-and-outs will help you make the most of your investment while navigating the ever growing pool of sellers competing for customers.
Take a deep dive into online selling or bush up on your skills to stay ahead of the competition with an Amazon FBA course. You can choose from beginner basics to advanced training and improve your procurement, marketing, and Amazon listing skills.