Want to write for MoneyNomad.com?
Money Nomad discusses personal finance, entrepreneurship, freelancing, travel hacking, and lifestyle hacks for digital nomads. Our goal is to become the #1 resource for people looking to establish and enjoy a location independent lifestyle.
Right now I’m looking for two types of articles:
- Digital Nomad Education and How-To: Posts that share insights into the practical steps of becoming a digital nomad, from picking a travel destination, to leaving your job on good terms, to landing your first freelance client.
- Digital Nomad Inspiration: I want to share success stories! Have you made the transition from employee to digital nomad, freelancer, self-employed, etc.? If so, share your story with the Money Nomad community! We all love hearing motivational success stories.
I offer a byline and link to your personal site for each published article. (For sponsored posts contact me using the form below to discuss).
Here are a few requests regarding articles that you submit:
- Create an awesome headline that catches people’s attention and hopefully is SEO friendly as well. For some assistance, check out the headline analyzer tool.
- Write a great intro, clear section headings, and link/reference other sources to improve credibility. Read this Hubspot article for further tips on how to write/format a blog post.
- Proofread, edit, and get a friend to proofread!
- Send me a link to your file as a Google Doc (which is a free tool) if possible. However, you can also email a Word document if you are unfamiliar with Google Docs.
Because I only publish content that I believe is both well written and valuable for my audience, I cannot accept every submission. However, I will respond to every submission and, if time permits, offer my feedback.
Ready to write? Use the form below to send a pitch or a link to your completed article. I’ll try to respond to your submission within one week.