Niche: Video Game Guide
Profit: Website not monetized
Pageviews last month: 887
Pageviews year to date: 2,068
YouTube views all time: 14.286 million
Summary of Business:
This listing is for a content website that focuses on creating guides for a specific video game. This website was created on 8/1/2013, and has 146,087 words of content posted with 928 posted YouTube videos (8,256 subscribers). The website is not yet monetized and runs on WordPress.
Assets Included In The Sale:
- Main domain and all site content/files
- YouTube account with 8,256 subscribers
Private Blog Network (PBN):
Want More Information On This Listing? Fill Out The Form Below:
Reason for Sale:
The Seller would like to focus on other business venture.
How to Purchase:
- Email a signed NDA (download here) and proof of funds (copy of bank statement, CPA letter, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name. This step only needs to be done one time as your information will be kept on file.
- Complete the contact form above to be emailed the URL, given Google Analytics access, and supplied proof of income screenshots.
- Respond to the email from Money Nomad Marketplace with your questions and/or offer.
- Escrow.com will be used for the escrow process, a listing is NOT marked as sold until the buyer funds the escrow account. Buyer pays Escrow fees.
Please note that someone else may purchase while you are still evaluating the business. The business is marked as sold when the funds from an accepted offer, or a full price offer, has been received by Escrow.com. Although Money Nomad has inspected this business for accuracy, it’s ultimately the buyers responsibility to perform their own due diligence and not rely on Money Nomad’s inspection.
Money Nomad Marketplace will handle the domain/hosting transfer and site migration, but it will be the responsibly of the buyer and seller to transfer any payment platforms and affiliate links to ensure a successful sale.
After the site has been migrated to the buyer, and the buyer has confirmed ownership, traffic, and earnings, the funds will be released to the seller through Escrow.com. All sales are final and there are no refunds. Earnings and traffic may decline due to Google updates, increased competition, mismanagement by the buyer, and other factors. Money Nomad makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the site.
If a dispute does arise, Escrow.com has an arbitration system that the buyer and seller will be entered into. A 3rd party judge will determine if the sale shall be completed, modified, or reversed. Often a judge does not understand websites and the verdict may or may not go in your favor.
Benefits of Buying A Website
Purchasing a website that already has cash-flow along with traffic history can prove to be a wise investment. A website that has proven itself can be a great starting point to build from if the goal is to increase the size and profitability. Or a proven website can be held to provide monthly cash-flow with minimal work. With the demand for websites on the rise and valuations trending up, there is no better time to buy a website.