Niche: Children’s Products
Monetization: Amazon FBA
Profit: Average profit per month over the last 3 months, $1,586
Average profit per month over the last 6 months, $1,560
Average profit per month over the last 12 months, $1,427
2021 Total Revenue: $105,446
2022 Total Revenue YTD: $38,921
Summary of Business:
This listing is for a well established, consistent, Amazon FBA business that focuses on specific children’s products for the US market. This business was started 5 years ago (2017) and currently sells 2 products. The brand is trademarked and part of the Amazon Brand Registry 2.0 program. The business sells about 300 units monthly and requires minimal time from the seller.
The brand is geared toward health-conscious and environmentally conscious parents looking for plastic-free options for their kids. Both products are made in China by factories that pass all US regulations. Seller will introduce buyer to their suppliers, and provide their current product contracts.
The seller currently uses a 3PL, but all inventory could be sent directly to Amazon.
A minimal website, Facebook page and Instagram account are also included with the sale.
Proof of Income:
Want More Information On This Listing? Fill Out The Form Below:
What Can The New Owner Do To Improve The Business?
Opportunities for growth include:
- Launching new SKUs. The designs and supplier for a third SKU (designs for 2 variations) that we were too busy to launch are ready if buyer wants them. Product photography and videos can also be provided.
- Amazon PPC optimization
- Growing social media
- Facebook ads
- Building an email list and communicating with customers
- Making a better website. We currently have just the bare minimum.
- Building out blog content on the website
- Expand to other Amazon markets (CA, UK, etc)
This is an asset sale only. The inventory is not included with the sale, but can be purchased separately from the seller.
Reason for Sale:
The Seller would like to focus on other business venture.
How to Purchase:
- Email a signed NDA (download here) and proof of funds (copy of bank statement, CPA letter, etc) to email@example.com along with your full name. This step only needs to be done one time as your information will be kept on file.
- Complete the contact form above to be emailed the Amazon Storefront URL and supplied proof of income screenshots, along with a detailed P&L.
- Respond to the email from Money Nomad Marketplace with your questions and/or offer.
- Escrow.com will be used for the escrow process, a listing is NOT marked as sold until the buyer funds the escrow account. Buyer pays Escrow fees.
Please note that someone else may purchase while you are still evaluating the business. The business is marked as sold when the funds from an accepted offer, or a full price offer, has been received by Escrow.com. Although Money Nomad has inspected this business for accuracy, it’s ultimately the buyers responsibility to perform their own due diligence and not rely on Money Nomad’s inspection.
After the business has been migrated to the buyer, and the buyer has confirmed ownership, the funds will be released to the seller through Escrow.com. All sales are final and there are no refunds. Earnings and traffic may decline due to Google/Amazon updates, increased competition, mismanagement by the buyer, and other factors. Money Nomad makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the site.
If a dispute does arise, Escrow.com has an arbitration system that the buyer and seller will be entered into. A 3rd party judge will determine if the sale shall be completed, modified, or reversed. Often a judge does not understand online businesses and the verdict may or may not go in your favor.