Niche: Non-Fiction, Story Books, Education
Monetization: Amazon KDP and ACX
Profit: Average profit per month over the last 3 months, $541
Average profit per month over the last 6 months, $701
Average profit per month over the last 12 months, $628
Summary of Business:
This listing is for an Amazon KDP and ACX business created in September of 2020 that has 27 books/audio books in the non-fiction, story book, and education niches.
The Seller’s costs are mostly made up of writers, Amazon marketing and software. The seller spends about 2 hours per week on the business.
A total of 16 books are included with the KDP account, the breakdown is as follows:
- 5 books published in 3 formats: Kindle, Paperback and Hardcover
- 8 books published in 2 formats: Kindle and Paperback
- 3 books published in 1 format: Paperback
The ACX account comes with 11 audio books.
Proof of Income:
Want More Information On This Listing? Fill Out The Form Below:
How to Purchase:
- Email a signed NDA (download here) and proof of funds (copy of bank statement, CPA letter, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name. This step only needs to be done one time as your information will be kept on file.
- Complete the contact form above to be emailed additional Amazon Merch details and supplied proof of income report.
- Respond to the email from Money Nomad Marketplace with your questions and/or offer.
- Escrow.com will be used for the escrow process, a listing is NOT marked as sold until the buyer funds the escrow account. Buyer pays Escrow fees.
Please note that someone else may purchase while you are still evaluating the business. The business is marked as sold when the funds from an accepted offer, or a full price offer, has been received by Escrow.com. Although Money Nomad has inspected this business for accuracy, it’s ultimately the buyers responsibility to perform their own due diligence and not rely on Money Nomad’s inspection.
After the business has been migrated to the buyer, and the buyer has confirmed ownership, the funds will be released to the seller through Escrow.com. All sales are final and there are no refunds. Earnings and traffic may decline due to Google/Amazon updates, increased competition, mismanagement by the buyer, and other factors. Money Nomad makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the site.
If a dispute does arise, Escrow.com has an arbitration system that the buyer and seller will be entered into. A 3rd party judge will determine if the sale shall be completed, modified, or reversed. Often a judge does not understand online businesses and the verdict may or may not go in your favor.