Niche: Vintage Golf Clubs and Accessories
Monetization: Ecommerce (Shopify & Etsy)
Profit: Average profit per month over the last 3 months, $474
Average profit per month over the last 6 months, $909
Average profit per month over the last 12 months, $899
2022 Revenue TYD: $49,152
Summary of Business:
This listing is for an established ecommerce business that focuses on the sale of vintage golf clubs, accessories and apparel. This business was started in January of 2019 and has continued to see YoY growth in all areas. The business does not hold any inventory, as everything is dropped shipped. The seller currently sells in just the US market. All sales are organic, through SEO. The seller doesn’t use any paid marketing or leverages social media.
The seller currently uses a 3rd party manufacture to make the golf clubs to order.
The seller lives in Ireland, which is why earnings are in euros. A US based buyer would not need to convert the revenue.
Some business opportunities include:
– Adding more products to the store to further the marketplace. There are small merchants who sell themselves(and some of whom are my suppliers) but there is no marketplace out there apart from this Shopify and Etsy store.
– Email list, seller is not growing the email list or targeting prospective/returning customers.
– Seller received about 4k in “finders fees” this year alone. No hassle, just passed over the 40k sale to his main supplier. There is an opportunity to cold call similar businesses who would put in similar orders.
– As mentioned, any effort in marketing at all will improve the store as this is solely running on SEO.
– High-end niche products don’t tend to suffer in a recession if one is looming. The customer avatar – mostly retired men where money is not an issue. They are looking for quality hand crafted goods that will last the test of time.
– Selling in USD would not incur additional Exchange Rate fees that the seller has to pay(additional 2% built into the profit in the financials). A Shopify Payments account in the US or CAD would avoid these fees as you’d connect a Shopify Payments US/CAD account instead of an SP IRE account.
Items Included With The Sale:
- Shopify store
- Etsy account with 165 sales and 49 reviews averaging 4.8 or higher
- Shopify Alumni account (free Shopify Advanced Plan, saving $3k per year)
- Small Instagram account
- Small Facebook page
Want More Information On This Listing? Fill Out The Form Below:
Proof of Income/Traffic:
Reason for Sale:
The seller is a year into a new role managing a Shopify Plus brand and start-up in the golf industry which is taking up his time.
How to Purchase:
- Email a signed NDA (download here) and proof of funds (copy of bank statement, CPA letter, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name. This step only needs to be done one time as your information will be kept on file.
- Complete the contact form above to be emailed the website URL and supplied proof of income screenshots, along with a detailed P&L.
- Respond to the email from Money Nomad Marketplace with your questions and/or offer.
- Escrow.com will be used for the escrow process, a listing is NOT marked as sold until the buyer funds the escrow account. Buyer pays Escrow fees.
Please note that someone else may purchase while you are still evaluating the business. The business is marked as sold when the funds from an accepted offer, or a full price offer, has been received by Escrow.com. Although Money Nomad has inspected this business for accuracy, it’s ultimately the buyers responsibility to perform their own due diligence and not rely on Money Nomad’s inspection.
After the business has been migrated to the buyer, and the buyer has confirmed ownership, the funds will be released to the seller through Escrow.com. All sales are final and there are no refunds. Earnings and traffic may decline due to Google/Amazon updates, increased competition, mismanagement by the buyer, and other factors. Money Nomad makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the site.
If a dispute does arise, Escrow.com has an arbitration system that the buyer and seller will be entered into. A 3rd party judge will determine if the sale shall be completed, modified, or reversed. Often a judge does not understand online businesses and the verdict may or may not go in your favor.