Amazon KDP Business – $39,200
Niche: Education and Entrepreneurship
Monetization: Amazon KDP
Creation Date: September 2021
Profit: Average profit per month over the last 3 months, $1,115
Average profit per month over the last 6 months, $1,318
Average profit per month over the last 12 months, $1,720
Summary of Business:
This listing is for an Amazon KDP business created around September of 2021 with currently 7 published books. The books help entrepreneurs that are wanting to enter specific industries, and for people looking for a general education on other topics.
No new books have been published in over 12 months, the seller just manages the native Amazon ad campaigns. A buyer could choose to invest in the creation of new books, either through outsourcing or self creation. Outsourcing a book has an expense range of $300-$800, depending on length, topic, etc.
The seller spends about 2 hours every two weeks maintaining the business.
Proof of Income:
- Seller will offer 30 days of free support to the buyer
- The seller has a large and proven network of specialized contributors (both freelancers and companies) to whom to delegate every step of the new product creation and business management process. The seller is willing to transfer this network of contacts to the buyer
Want More Information On This Listing? Fill Out The Form Below:
What Can The New Owner Do To Improve The Business?
- Scale Up the Existing Books
- Optimizing the Ad Spent
- Turning the Published Books into Audiobooks
- Adding New Books
How to Purchase:
- Email a signed NDA (download here) and proof of funds (copy of bank statement, CPA letter, etc) to email@example.com along with your full name. This step only needs to be done one time as your information will be kept on file.
- Complete the contact form above to be emailed additional Amazon Merch details and supplied proof of income report.
- Respond to the email from Money Nomad Marketplace with your questions and/or offer.
- Escrow.com will be used for the escrow process, a listing is NOT marked as sold until the buyer funds the escrow account. Buyer pays Escrow fees.
Please note that someone else may purchase while you are still evaluating the business. The business is marked as sold when the funds from an accepted offer, or a full price offer, has been received by Escrow.com. Although Money Nomad has inspected this business for accuracy, it’s ultimately the buyers responsibility to perform their own due diligence and not rely on Money Nomad’s inspection.
After the business has been migrated to the buyer, and the buyer has confirmed ownership, the funds will be released to the seller through Escrow.com. All sales are final and there are no refunds. Earnings and traffic may decline due to Google/Amazon updates, increased competition, mismanagement by the buyer, and other factors. Money Nomad makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the site.
If a dispute does arise, Escrow.com has an arbitration system that the buyer and seller will be entered into. A 3rd party judge will determine if the sale shall be completed, modified, or reversed. Often a judge does not understand online businesses and the verdict may or may not go in your favor.