Before jumping into the Payability review, let’s talk for a second about cash flow, a necessary tool for growth that’s also an all too common headache for many ecommerce sellers. After all, when platforms like Amazon don’t pay you in real time for your sales, you wind up stuck in a cycle of cash flow gaps, stockouts and inconsistent growth. You can’t turn inventory quickly or immediately reinvest profits in other promising business areas, and your chances of experiencing a stockout are higher than if you had steady cash flow. Payability was founded to solve these and all cash flow problems. Designed specifically for marketplace sellers, Payability is a financing company that helps sellers like you maximize cash flow so you can finally take your ecommerce business to the next level and focus on even more areas of growth. Here, we’ve outlined everything you need to know about Payability, from their different financing solutions to their simple application and funding process to customer success stories and more.
Table of Contents:
- Payability’s Instant Access – Product Overview & Success Stories
- Payability’s Instant Advance – Product Overview & Success Stories
- Payability’s Seller Card – Product Overview
- The Application & Funding Process – No Credit Checks; Funding in 24 Hours
- The Payability Impact – Marketplace Pulse Study & More Success Stories
Payability is a financing company for marketplace sellers. With a variety of flexible funding solutions, Payability helps online sellers maximize cash flow and grow their businesses. Since 2016, Payability has provided thousands of ecommerce sellers with over $1 billion in financing. These sellers have since grown their businesses 2.5x faster than their competitors. All the while, they haven’t sacrificed their credit or their time — after all, Payability looks at account performance over FICO and can get funds in as fast as 24 hours without a single credit check. More on their products, process and impact below.
Daily Payments with Payability Instant Access – Product Overview & Success Story
Instead of waiting weeks to receive your marketplace sales revenue, Payability Instant Access makes your sales available the next day. So, if you have $5,000 in your account on Monday, you’ll get up to 80% of it deposited into your checking account on Tuesday (the rest is kept on temporary hold to cover necessary returns or chargebacks and released to you on the regular marketplace payment schedule).
Here’s more about Instant Access:
- Available on: Amazon.com, Tophatter, Tradesy, NewEgg, Walmart, Jet and more.
- Minimum Qualifications: $2,000/month in sales and 90 days of sales history.
- Cost: 1-2% of sales (depending on volume and length of time as a Payability customer)
- No credit checks – Approval is based on account health and sales performance
- No additional fees: Because Payability is not a loan company, you won’t pay any interest, origination fees or early payment fees
- No long term commitments or cancellation fees – just a 30 day cancellation policy
- Works alongside other financing and Amazon loans
- Countries: Open to customers outside the U.S. and Canada at a 3% fee with proof of registered business
With daily payouts, you’ll be able to replenish your inventory, maintain sales velocity and grow your business faster than you are now. “Before Payability, there was always a limit on what you could spend, because you have to pay bills and there’d be little left to go build the business some more,” says Lisa, Payability customer and owner of Jump City Toys on Amazon. “Having more cash flow [with Payability] allows you to buy more and you can sell it faster because you can buy it faster.“
Together with her husband Shawn, Lisa has been able to grow Jump City Toys tremendously thanks to Payability. Hear more about how they’re able to buy more, sell faster and grow in the video below:
Large Lump Sum with Payability Instant Advance – Product Overview & Success Story
With Payability Instant Advance, Payability purchases up to a month’s worth of your future receivables at a discount, giving you a large lump sum of cash that you can use for large growth investments or big opportunities like flash inventory sales.
Here’s more about Instant Advance:
- Available on: Amazon.com, Tophatter, Walmart, NewEgg, Etsy, Jet, Shopify and more
- Minimum Qualifications: $7,500/month in sales and 8 months of sales history
- Cost: 1%/week for a maximum of 20 weeks (negotiable for high volume sellers)
- No complicated paperwork or waiting. Easily apply online and get funded the same day
- Up to $250,000 in working capital
- No credit checks: Approval is based on your account health and sales performance
- Additional Fees: Because Payability is not a loan company, you won’t pay any interest, origination fees or early payment fees (in fact, you may qualify for early payment discounts on your Instant Advance)
- Works alongside other financing and Amazon loans
- Early payments rebate: Rebates available for every week the advance is fully repaid early
- Countries: Open to U.S. citizens only
“The Payability team is absolutely amazing,” says Gina Goldring, Amazon seller and Payability customer. “Within 24 hours they were able to give me an Instant Advance and with that I did a 50% increase the following month. If you want to grow, you need Instant Advance.”
Payability’s Seller Card – Product Overview
The Payability Seller Card provides even faster access to your income, including on weekends and holidays. Offering 24/7/365 access to your marketplace sales, the Seller Card is a physical card you can use wherever Visa is accepted. Similar to a debit card, the Seller Card is linked directly to your Payability account, allowing you to spend your funds on the Card as soon as they are available. Like most major credit cards, you’ll earn up to 2% immediate cash back on all Instant Access spend plus up to 20% exclusive cashback on seller tools. But the Payability Seller Card isn’t a credit card so there are no credit checks required.
The Application & Funding Process – No Credit Checks; Funding in 24 Hours
Payability offers a simple three-step process that doesn’t involve complicated paperwork or credit checks. Just connect your ecommerce accounts and get a decision within 24 hours. Here’s how it works:
- Submit an application: Share your marketplace sales history and account health through a simple, seamless process. Payability will evaluate your business and create the best possible offer.
- Get approval: Work with Payability’s team to match your growth strategy with appropriate funding.
- Access your funds: Once approved, you’ll be able to access funds the same day. Transfer them to your bank account or spend on the Payability Seller Card.
The Payability Impact – Marketplace Pulse Study
According to a recent Marketplace Pulse study, Payability gives sellers “the ability to buy more inventory, avoid stockouts, stay in the Buy Box and get deals and discounts from suppliers. In Amazon’s competitive marketplace, sellers with access to better cash flow can improve their inventory position and overall business health.” Not only that, they’re able to improve the customer experience, which means better feedback and faster growth.
At the end of the day, having reliable cash flow can improve sales and accelerate growth. Speaking of, how does a 200% increase in sales sound? That’s exactly what 5 Strands Affordable Testing and has experienced on Amazon after using Payability. Since signing up for Instant Access, they’ve increased sales by 200% and provided the entire team with affordable health insurance. Learn more and hear more success stories here.
If you’re looking to grow your business but don’t have capital to put your plans into motion, you may want to consider Payability. They provide the fastest and easiest way to access growth capital, ultimately eliminating the cash flow constraints that are currently preventing you from growing. Easily apply online and get funded the same day, without a single credit check — simply leverage your marketplace seller account health and sales performance to get approved. You’ll get your money in real time, without the hassle of a tedious loan application process, and be able to reinvest in your business quickly. Sign up at http://go.payability.com/moneynomad and receive a $200 sign on bonus.