What Is A Passive Income Website
Quick note, I hope this post inspires you. Earlier this year I sold a passive income affiliate website for nearly $100,000 and earn $4,000+ monthly from my other websites…more info below. These websites have changed my life.
The phrase “passive income” is defined as earnings derived from a rental property, limited partnership or other enterprise in which a person is not actively involved. In our case, the “other enterprise” is a website that operates 24/7/365 earning some level of income because of work previously done. Over the last few years, I have been creating and buying websites to earn a fairly passive income every month. Most of these websites are review websites, meaning I post reviews of products within a certain niche and receive organic traffic from search engines. I spend a few hours per month on each website uploading new content, checking links and answering comments. The profit from the websites varies, and in my case, each site brings in $1,000-$4,000 per month…of profit.
You Might Be Wondering, How Do These Websites Work?
While all of this might sound too good to be true, it’s fairly straightforward once you are familiar with how these websites are set up and work. If you are willing to invest the time, you will be able to learn how to create a website that earns you monthly income. Here are the steps that I take to make each passive income review site successful:
- Use keyword research tools to find lucrative niches that are lacking quality product reviews.
- Hire a writer from UpWork or write the content myself, reviewing a product within the niche (ie “10 Best Rice Cooking Machines” or “Best Glass Cleaner”).
- Within the post, I link to the product on Amazon. If the reader clicks the link, a ‘cookie’ is placed on their web browser for ‘x’ amount of time. If the user buys ANYTHING on Amazon within that timeframe I receive a varying commission for helping to convert a sale. (I use many other affiliate programs, not just Amazon. So can you)
- Format the review/post well with photos, content boxes and concise text
- Publish the review/post to your website
- Do outreach to acquire backlinks, advertise on social media and explore PPC campaigns
- Watch traffic and affiliate earnings come rolling in
- To add additional revenue I sell advertising space on my websites
Here’s The Deal:
There are two very important aspects that will lead you to website success:
- Keyword research – It’s important to write content that people are already searching for. There are many programs (free and paid) that help identify the monthly search volume for specific keywords. In my “Money Making Website Masterclass, I show you exactly how I perform my keyword research to find lucrative niches and great keyword opportunities.
- A beautiful website – If your content is amazing but the overall website look is terrible, people will not stay to read your posts and to click your links. Also, website structure and speed are critical in the eyes of Google’s algorithms, thus affecting your website rank. The first three search results garner the vast majority of clicks, so everything you can do to help your websites’ and articles’ rank, the better.
Here is just one example of what your website could look like:
I’ve had many people ask me how I go about setting up, and operating, my niche passive income affiliate websites, so I made a course to show EXACTLY what I do. My intent is to have you follow along with the videos, and if you do, by the end of the course you will have a fully working website that’s up and running! In one day you WILL have a fully functioning website that is aesthetically pleasing, SEO optimized and ready to earn money.
Want To Know The Best Part?
Throughout the course there will be full transparency, everything that I do will be recorded for you to follow. Plus you can reach me via Skype or email with any questions. The masterclass is only $59! My goal is to have you email me in three months with a screenshot of your first passive income earnings. Just a few topics the course will cover includes:
- Hosting/domain setup
- WordPress install and setup
- Plugin install and setup
- Niche and keyword research
- Google Analytics and Search Console setup
- Google AdSense and AdWords setup
- SEO configuration
- How to format content correctly
- How to signup for affiliate programs
- How to find content writers
- How to write compelling content
- How to create graphics for the website and social media (Pinterest is a huge traffic driver for my sites)
- How to keep track of vital information
- White hat SEO tactics
- How to build organic traffic (I do not support the use of PBN’s)
- Plus much more
This Is Crazy:
Here are my late 2017 to early 2018 profits from just one of my technology review websites:
- October 2017 – $2,210
- November 2017 – $1,881
- December 2017 – $2,277
- Total for 2017 was = $19,930
- January 2018 – $2,562
- February 2018 – $3,214
- March 2018 – $3,607
- April 2018 = SOLD for nearly $100,000
One of my driving motivators is the fact that there is no earning cap, you determine how much time you invest and, in many cases, the profitability level. Receiving monthly direct deposits and PayPal deposits from affiliates is the ultimate achievement, I still smile every time it happens! I placed a few screenshots of my affiliate earnings below:
I look forward to working with you in the course. Thank you for your time,
Email me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org