Interested in selling your website on the Money Nomad Marketplace? Here is some information that will help get you started and answer any questions that you have!
Selling Your Website Could Lead To Life Changing Results
Selling my first content website in early 2018 changed my life for the better in ways I could not have imagined. Over the years of running Money Nomad I’ve been able to speak with many website owners who have had successful website sales. These sales have not only lead to having increased cash on hand, they have also allowed for the sellers to spend more time with their families, travel the world, and start new businesses.
Here are some common benefits that website sellers have experienced. What could your website sale do for you?
- Increased cash on hand
- More time to spend with family and friends
- The extra capital and time to travel the world
- The freedom to step away from a “9 to 5” job
- Time to invest in a new or another business
- Plus much more
Personally, I used my website proceeds for a downpayment on my first home and purchased this website.
Why List With Money Nomad Marketplace?
Money Nomad and Money Nomad Marketplace is owned by Zach Zorn, a seasoned sales professional in both the digital industry and yacht industry. Zach has experience selling app and website development services and has been involved with several personal website acquisitions and sales, both through a brokerage and private party. Zach has real world experience buying, selling and consulting for digital asset transactions.
Apart from his involvement in the digital asset space, Zach has been personally responsible for the sale of nearly $10,000,000 worth of boats, yachts and ships. These complex deals required working with buyers, sellers, attorneys, government agencies and escrow companies in order to achieve success.
Zach and his team’s no-nonsense approach will ensure you an enjoyable and painless sales process. Experience the Money Nomad Marketplace difference today.
Requirements To Have A Website Listed On Money Nomad Marketplace:
- Website must average at least $90 per month in net profit for the last 6 months.
- Google Analytics must be installed on the website for at least 3 months.
- There must be no evidence of actively manipulating with penalizations, deleted accounts, 301 redirects short-term earnings, etc.
- The business cannot be related to pornography, gambling, hacking, illegal substances, any form of criminal activity, any site promising cures through herbal remedies/other dubious claims.
- Seller must accurately complete and provide a P&L statement. Click here to download a P&L template.
- Seller must be willing to share Google Analyitcs access, screenshots, earning reports, etc with Money Nomad and prospective buyers.
Now Is The Time To Sell Your Website
With the interest of owning online assets at an all time high, and more people working from home than ever, the buyer pool for websites continues to grow. So, what does this mean for you as a seller? High demand which equates to strong selling prices and quick escrow periods.
It’s not uncommon for a website to be sold the same day it’s listed for sale!
If you have ever considered selling your website in the past, now is the time to do so. By working with the Money Nomad team you can be assured that your asset will be represented to the highest standard for a seamless and successful sale.
Other Important Details:
- No listing or vetting fees.
- Website value is determined by average monthly profit (either 3, 6 or 12 months) multiplied by some multiple in the 20-40 range. We work with sellers to come up with a fair market listing price.
- We charge a flat 10% commission based on the final selling price.
- Escrow.com is used to handle the transfer of all funds.
- A website listing is marked as sold when a wire is received by Escrow.com.
- Buyer pays escrow fees.
- Prospective buyers must sign an NDA prior to seeing listing URL’s.
- Prospective buyers must provide Money Nomad Marketplace proof of funds prior to seeing listing URL’s.
- We ask for a 3 month exclusivity when listing your website giving us enough time to field deals, offers and negotiate on your behalf. If your business still is not sold at that time, you can either keep it with us or you can de-list it to sell somewhere else.
- You don’t waste your time with scammers and tire-kickers. We handle all communications between you and the buyer so you have more time to focus on running your business, traveling, or spending time with your friends and family.
- Money Nomad Marketplace will oversee the domain/hosting transfer and site migration at a high level, but it’s the sole responsibility of the buyer and seller to do all of the necessary migration steps (account transfers, hosting, domain, etc) to ensure a successful sale.
- Seller receives the sale proceeds once migration is complete which can range from several days to several weeks
If you have additional questions please email email@example.com.